Seattle, Washington Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Seattle live answering plans for area code ( 206).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Seattle answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Seattle Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Seattle call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Seattle, WA, also known as "The Emerald City" began as a lumbering town and pioneer outpost. During the Yukon gold rush, it became a busy transportation center. To this day it is a center for transportation, manufacturing, commerce, and services for the entire region. The largest city north of San Francisco, Seattle is known for its arts community, drawing visitors who contribute to the city's tourism sector. The beauty of the surrounding mountain ranges, lakes, and bays make Seattle a place for natural beauty as well. The economy in Seattle is somewhat dependent on the aerospace industry, but in recent years has developed in the areas of manufacturing, technology, biotechnology, and medical engineering. The city is the founding place of Starbucks and is home to the University of Washington.
We know Seattle, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Seattle by the Numbers:
- Population: 610480
- Industries: trade, distribution, finance, tourism, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, forest products, food processing, services, advanced technology (computer software), biotechnology, electronics, medical equipment, and environmental engineering
- Area Codes: 206
- Zip Codes: 98060, 98101, 98104, 98105, 98106, 98107, 98108, 98109, 98111, 98115, 98116, 98117, 98118, 98119, 98125, 98126, 98129, 98130, 98131, 98132, 98133, 98136, 98138, 98140, 98144, 98145, 98146, 98148, 98150, 98151, 98154, 98155, 98158, 98160, 98161, 98164, 98166, 98174, 98177, 98178, 98181, 98184, 98185,98191, 98195, 98198, 98199
- Surrounding Cities: Medina, WA; Hunts Point, WA; Clyde Hill, WA; Yarrow Point, WA; Mercer Island, WA; Beaux Arts Village, WA; Kirkland, WA; East Seattle, WA