Oreka TR allows clients to search, find and categorize recordings based on time or date of call, incoming phone number, outgoing phone number or other customer requirements.
The VoIP Ready Oreka TR enhances the Oreka GPL recorder that runs on all computer operating systems and integrates with any phone system. Access to the calls is provided with standard browsers like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, without installing any additional software. Replay of calls works with a standard Media Player. Powerful and flexible search criteria allow for immediate and accurate retrieval of required calls.
Recording and storage
- Record VoIP SIP sessions by passively listening to network packets. Both sides of a conversation are mixed together and each call is logged as a separate audio file.
- Record from a standard sound device (e.g. microphone or line input). Can record multiple channels at the same time. Each recording goes to separate audio files
- Open plugin architecture for audio capture means that the system is potentially capable of recording from any audio source.
- Automatic audio segmentation so that continuous audio sources can be split in separate audio files and easily retrieved later.
- Voice activity detection.
- GSM6.10, A-Law and u-Law compression available in order to save disk space.
- Recording metadata logged to file and/or any mainstream database system.
Recordings retrieval can be done using the following criteria (when available):
- Recording duration
- Direction (for a telephone call)
- Remote Party (for a telephone call)
- Local Party (for a telephone call)