Pontiac, Michigan Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Pontiac live answering plans for area code ( 248).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Pontiac answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Pontiac Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Pontiac call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Pontiac, Michigan is 24 miles northwest of Detroit and is part of the Detroit metropolitan statistical area. Pontiac is home to about 66,337 people. The city is named after Chief Pontiac and is best known for its General Motors automobile manufacturing plants including Fisher Body, Pontiac East Assembly, and Pontiac Motor Division. Pontiac is home to Notre Dame Preparatory High School, a private Catholic school. The city was originally known for the Arts, Beats and Eats Festival, a summer festival feature art, concerts and food from regionally restaurants. In 2010, the festival was moved to a nearby city. Pontiac is also known for two of the nations most renowned haunted houses, The Realm of Darkness and Erebus.
We know Pontiac, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Pontiac by the Numbers:
- Population: 59531
- Industries: Health care, Transportation equipment, Accommodation and food services, Educational services, Administrative and support and waste management services, Professional, scientific, and technical services, Finance and insurance
- Area Codes: 248, 947
- Zip Codes: 48340, 48341, 48342, 48343
- Surrounding Cities: Auburn Hills, Sylvan Lake, Lake Angelus, Keego Harbor, Waterford, Bloomfield Township, Bloomfield Hills, Orchard Lake Village