El Monte, California Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive El Monte live answering plans for area code ( 626).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your El Monte answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New El Monte Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our El Monte call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
- El Monte, CA is in Los Angeles County and is a residential, industrial, and commercial city, whose slogan is "Welcome to Friendly El Monte." In its past, it has been known as "The End of the Santa Fe Trail." It has been said that anything can be grown in El Monte, which earned its reputation as an oasis in the center of the surrounding arid land. Another city whose growth was due to the gold rush, El Monte changed from a largely Caucasian population to a Hispanic one, and the walnut groves it was once known for have given way to residential development. The city is also considered to be the home to TV variety shows.
We know El Monte, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
El Monte by the Numbers:
- Population: 114296
- Industries: Construction; Administrative and support and waste management services; Accommodation and food services; Apparel; Repair and maintenance; Metal and metal products; Miscellaneous manufacturing
- Area Codes: 626
- Zip Codes: 91732, 91731, 91746, 91733, 91706, 91780
- Surrounding Cities: Upper San Gabriel Valley, CA; Los Angeles, CA; North El Monte, CA; South El Monte, CA; Upper San Gabriel Valley, CA; Temple City, CA; Avocado Heights, CA; Rosemead, CA; Mayflower Village, CA; Baldwin Park, CA