El Toro, California Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive El Toro live answering plans for area code ( 949).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your El Toro answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New El Toro Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our El Toro call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
The area that became El Toro, CA was originally used for agricultural purposes, but the base was established in the 1940's. At one time, the base at El Toro was one of few that could handle the largest aircrafts in the military. The actual town of El Toro struggled with residential growth because of all the air noise from the station. Therefore, since the Marine Corps Air Station was decommissioned in 1999, El Toro has plans to turn the airfields into a big recreation center. It is currently used for filming, with its credits including Independence Day and Top Gear America.
We know El Toro, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
El Toro by the Numbers:
- Population: 78439
- Industries: Professional, scientific, and technical services; Computer and electronic products; Finance and insurance; Construction; Accommodation and food services; Educational services; Transportation equipment
- Area Codes: 949
- Zip Codes: 92609, 92610, 92630
- Surrounding Cities: Santa Ana, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Irvine, CA; Lake Forest, CA; Foothill Ranch, CA; Laguna Woods, CA; Tustin, CA; Tustin Foothills, CA; Laguna Hills, CA; Portola Hills, CA