Irvine, California Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Irvine live answering plans for area code ( 949).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Irvine answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Irvine Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Irvine call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Irvine, CA is a planned city, which means that its development has been determined by a specific group, in this case, the Irvine Company. The city has a stable economy, with around 10 times the regional average for white-collar jobs, and eight times for blue-collar. Irvine was chosen as the 4th best place to live in the U.S. in 2008, and 5th best in 2011. This was largely due to the city's good schools, job growth and type, and housing markets. The FBI also recently reported that Irvine had the "lowest violent crime rate among cities in the United States with populations of more than 100,000."
We know Irvine, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Irvine by the Numbers:
- Population: 215529
- Industries: Film; Tourism; Aerospace; Retail; Hospitality; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Educational services; Computer and electronic products; Finance and insurance; Accommodation and food services; Construction; Health care
- Area Codes: 949
- Zip Codes: 92602, 92603, 92604, 92606, 92612, 92614
- Surrounding Cities: Santa Ana, CA; Los Angeles, CA; El Toro, CA; Tustin, CA; San Joaquin Hills, CA; Tustin Foothills, CA; Newport Coast, CA; Laguna Woods, CA; Santa Ana, CA; Central Coast, CA