Long Beach, California Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Long Beach live answering plans for area code ( 562).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Long Beach answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Long Beach Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Long Beach call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Long Beach, CA was first established as part of a Spanish land grant in 1784. By 1902, it was the fastest growing city in the country. Today, it is a tourist draw, full of amusement including the Queen Mary, The Long Beach Aquarium, and many Broadway shows. Carnival Cruiselines has a port in Long Beach; and Catalina Island, Disneyland, and Universal Studios are all a short ride away. While there is a local economy, Long Beach is not a particularly residential city, and people tend to travel to it to work and play.
We know Long Beach, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Long Beach by the Numbers:
- Population: 465576
- Industries: Educational services; Health care; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Motor vehicle and parts dealers; Social assistance; Arts, entertainment, and recreation; Management of companies and enterprises; Construction; Air transportation
- Area Codes: 562
- Zip Codes: 90801, 90802, 90803, 90804, 90805, 90806 33111, 33114, 33116, 33121, 33122, 33124
- Surrounding Cities: Los Angeles, CA; Signal Hill, CA; Lakewood, CA; Rossmoor, CA; Hawaiian Gardens, CA; Seal Beach, CA; Los Alamitos, CA;