Pasadena, California Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Pasadena live answering plans for area code ( 626).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Pasadena answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Pasadena Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Pasadena call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Pasadena, CA is another large city within Los Angeles county. It is famous in the U.S. for being the hometown of the college football Rose Bowl and the Tournament of Roses Parade. The number one sector of Pasadena's economy is education, which makes sense because of all the schools located in the city, such as California Institute of Technology, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena City College, Fuller Theological Seminary, and the Art Center College of Design. Pasadena is also well-known because of the television events that are filmed there. The Emmy's, American Idol's Hollywood week, and Miss Teen U.S.A. have all been held in Pasadena's Civic Auditorium.
We know Pasadena, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Pasadena by the Numbers:
- Population: 138101
- Industries: Educational services; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Health care; Finance and insurance; Accommodation and food services; Administrative and support and waste management services; Construction; Public administration; Publishing, and motion picture and sound recording industries; Social assistance
- Area Codes: 818, 626
- Zip Codes: 91050, 91051, 91101, 91102, 91103, 91104, 91105, 91106, 91107, 91109, 91110, 91114, 91115, 91116, 91117, 91121,
- Surrounding Cities: Southwest San Gabriel Valley, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Altadena, CA; San Marino, CA; South Pasadena, CA; East Pasadena, CA; East San Gabriel, CA; Sierra Madre, CA; San Gabriel, CA; Alhambra, CA