Santa Clarita, California Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Santa Clarita live answering plans for area code ( 661).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Santa Clarita answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Santa Clarita Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Santa Clarita call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Santa Clarita, CA takes up the major portion of the Santa Clarita Valley, and has a reputation for being a town full of entertainment, especially by its neighbors, who travel to Santa Clarita to experience Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and many high quality golf courses and resorts. The climate in Santa Clarita adds to the draw. Sunny and mild year-round, families come to visit Gentle Barn, the Gibbon Conservatory, and to do some lake fishing. The FBI has ranked it as one of the safest cities, and Money Magazine ranked it #18 on its Best Places to Live list. Santa Clarita is an edge city, which means that it has a thriving economic center in what used to be a residential or rural area, but is not considered a "downtown" area.
We know Santa Clarita, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Santa Clarita by the Numbers:
- Population: 177601
- Industries: Manufacturing; Wholesale trade; Retail trade; Information; Real estate & rental & leasing; Professional, scientific & technical services; Administrative & support & waste management & remediation service; Educational services; Health care & social assistance; Arts, entertainment & recreation; Accommodation & food services
- Area Codes: 661
- Zip Codes: 91350, 91351, 91354, 91321, 91355, 91342
- Surrounding Cities: Los Angeles, CA; Newhall, CA; Val Verde, CA; San Fernando, CA; Simi Valley, CA; Piru, CA; Acton, CA; Burbank, CA; Hidden Hills, CA