Fort Lauderdale, Florida Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Fort Lauderdale live answering plans for area code ( 954).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Fort Lauderdale answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Fort Lauderdale Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Fort Lauderdale call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Fort Lauderdale, FL is a popular place for tourists. Tourism is the lead sector of the economy, enjoying the support of more than 10 million visitors each year. The city has been called the "Venice of America" because of its canal system. The canals are both complicated and thorough, allowing Fort Lauderdale to be a major port for yachts. Boating adds to Fort Lauderdale's economy both directly and indirectly. The city is home to the annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, (the world's largest) and is a center for the repair and manufacturing of all kinds of seacraft. As a close neighbor of Miami, the two cities have nightlife, beaches, and food in common; all attracting guests to both places.
We know Fort Lauderdale, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Fort Lauderdale by the Numbers:
- Population: 168528
- Industries: Accommodation and food services; Health care; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Construction; Educational services
- Area Codes: 754, 954
- Zip Codes: 33301, 33302, 33303, 33304, 33305, 33306, 33307, 33308, 33309, 33310, 33311, 33312, 33313, 33314, 33315, 33316, 33317, 33318, 33319, 33320, 33321, 33322, 33323, 33324
- Surrounding Cities: Hialeah, FL; Lazy Lake, FL; Wilton Manors, FL; Franklin Park, FL; Washington Park, FL; Golden Heights, FL; Roosevelt Gardens, FL; Boulevard Gardens, FL; Rock Island, FL