Ft. Myers, Florida Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Ft. Myers live answering plans for area code ( 239).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Ft. Myers answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Ft. Myers Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Ft. Myers call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Fort Myers, FL was established in 1886, and is known as The City of Palms. Fort Myers was one of the first built to defend the area against the Seminole Indians, but was slow to grow due to fighting and hurricanes. At one point both Thomas Edison and Henry Ford had vacation homes in Fort Myers. Today, the city is at the very front of the Southwest Florida area, whose beaches and Gulf Coast waters draw in guests from all over the country. The Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins hold their spring training camps in Fort Myers, further attracting baseball-loving tourists.
We know Ft. Myers, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Ft. Myers by the Numbers:
- Population: 62460
- Industries: Construction; Accommodation and food services; Administrative and support and waste management services; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Public administration; Arts, entertainment, and recreation; Health care
- Area Codes: 239
- Zip Codes: 33901, 33902, 33905, 33906, 33907, 33908, 33911, 33912, 33913, 33916, 33919, 33965, 33994
- Surrounding Cities: Cape Coral, FL; St. Petersburg, FL; East Dunbar, FL; Lochmoor Waterway Estates, FL; Page Park, FL; Tice, FL; Whiskey Creek, FL; Pine Manor, FL; Palmona Park, FL; North Fort Myers, FL