Chicago, Illinois Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Chicago live answering plans for area code ( 312).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Chicago answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Chicago Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Chicago call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Chicago is located on the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan. Chicago is a multicultural city and thrives on the harmony and diversity of its neighborhoods. Chicago embodies the values of America's heartland-integrity, hard work and community and reflects the ideals in the social fabric of its 77 distinct neighborhoods. Chicago is a passionate leader in reforming public schools, enhancing public safety and security initiatives, providing affordable housing in attractive and economically sound communities, ensuring accessibility for all and fostering, social, economic and environmental sustainability.
Chicago is known as a sports town, has 26 miles of lakefront, 15 miles of beaches, and 19 miles of lakefront bicycle paths.
We know Chicago, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Chicago by the Numbers:
- Population: 2698283
- Industries: Professional, scientific, and technical services, healthcare, education, food services, finances and insurance
- Area Codes: 312, 773, 872, 847, 708, 224
- Zip Codes: 60601, 60602, 60603, 60604, 60605, 60606, 60607, 60608, 60609, 60610
- Surrounding Cities: Chicago Heights, Calumet, Canal, Wabash, Franklin, Illinois Dearborn, Lakeshore, Monroe, Superior, Edgewater, Irving, Rogers Park, Kildare, Newcastle, Humboldt, Austin, Merrimac, Kedzie, Larayette, Lawndale, Hyde Park, Oakland, Steward, Portsmouth, Prospect, Mitchell, South Chicago, Veverly, Pullman, O'Hare, Bellwood, Ciero, Elk Grove, Berwyn, Riverside