Long Branch, New Jersey Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Long Branch live answering plans for area code ( 732).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Long Branch answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Long Branch Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Long Branch call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Long Branch, NJ has long been a tourist and vacation destination. It was initially made up of resorts, large summer homes, and farms. Besides the ocean, Long Branch offered other entertainment to its guests by opening casinos and a racetrack. Seven Presidents made it their choice vacation spot. This lasted until the 1920's, when storms, gambling laws, and organized crime began to invade the area. All that remains of Long Branch's interesting history is The Church of the Presidents, where all seven Presidents went to church during their visits. Today, Long Branch is making a comeback with tourists from New York City and Philadelphia. They have opened Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, with facilities for swimming, boating and picnicking. New condos have been built and entertainment and nightlife are once again present in the town.
We know Long Branch, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Long Branch by the Numbers:
- Population: 30745
- Industries: Construction; Retail trade; Accommodation and food services; Administrative and support and waste management services; Manufacturing; Other services, except public administration; Health care and social assistance
- Area Codes: 732, 908
- Zip Codes: 07740
- Surrounding Cities: Staten Island, NY; Brooklyn, NY; West Long Branch borough, NJ; Oceanport borough, NJ; Monmouth Beach borough, NJ; Oakhurst, NJ; Deal borough, NJ; Eatontown borough, NJ; Little Silver borough, NJ; Shrewsbury borough, NJ