Staten Island, New York Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Staten Island live answering plans for area code ( 718).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Staten Island answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Staten Island Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Staten Island call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Billed as "A Small Town in the Big City," Staten Island, NY is home to beautiful beaches, theatres, almost 200 parks, and a zoo. Some of the cultural attractions include the Staten Island Museum, Tibetan Museum, Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden, and Garibaldi-Meucci Museum. Staten Island is also home to Historic Richmond Town, New York's only historical village. Staten Island is the smallest of the five New York boroughs, and a destination for many outdoor lovers, from bird watchers to golfers to fishermen. It used to claim New York's largest landfill, but has closed it to open New York's largest public park. Staten Island is not connected to the subway system, but is connected by car or train to Brooklyn and New Jersey, and to Manhattan by ferry. This free is an extremely popular tourist attraction, in the course of transit, patrons are provided amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Lower Manhattan.
We know Staten Island, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Staten Island by the Numbers:
- Population: 470467
- Industries: Finance and insurance; Public administration; Construction; Other transportation, and support activities, and couriers; Health care; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Administrative and support and waste management services
- Area Codes: 718, 347
- Zip Codes: 10302, 10303, 10310, 10306, 10307, 10308, 10309, 10312, 10314, 10305
- Surrounding Cities: Brooklyn, NY; Carteret borough, NJ; Port Reading, NJ; Bayonne, NJ; Elizabeth, NJ; Sewaren, NJ; Linden, NJ; Avenel, NJ; Rahway, NJ