Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Oklahoma City live answering plans for area code ( 405).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Oklahoma City answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Oklahoma City Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Oklahoma City call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Oklahoma City, OK is the capital and the largest city in Oklahoma. It is 30th for population in the country, but 8th according to land mass. Its origin is a crazy story; the city was established during the Land Run in 1889 and grew to a population of 10,000 in a few hours the same day. It is to this day a primary route into Texas and Mexico.
Oklahoma City is a section of the country known as Cross Timbers, meaning that they are in an alley for tornadoes. Oklahoma City has an abundance of natural resources driving its economy. Located on an active oil field, the city's oil and natural gas, plus their related industries, are the largest sector of the economy. There is also a lot of government work because of the Air Force base and the Dept of Transportation's Aeronautical Center. Oklahoma City has been ranked the most "recession proof city in America" because of its declining unemployment rate; growth in energy, agriculture and manufacturing; and strong housing market. Tourism is also strong in Oklahoma City. The city has worked toward the goal of blending the modern with western heritage to create options for visitors. It is the Horse Show Capital of the world, holding more shows than anywhere else on the globe. This accolade alone earns the city $126.5 million each year in tourist revenue.
We know Oklahoma City, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Oklahoma City by the Numbers:
- Population: 1591967
- Industries: Educational services; Health care; Motor vehicle and parts dealers; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Social assistance; Arts, entertainment, and recreation; Construction; Finance and insurance; Repair and maintenance; Management of companies and enterprises; Real estate and rental and leasing; Air transportation
- Area Codes: 405
- Zip Codes: 73101, 73103, 73110, 73131, 73157, 73159, 73167, 73169, 73178, 73184, 73194
- Surrounding Cities: Dallas, TX; Nichols Hills, OK; Smith Village, OK; Forest Park, OK; Warr Acres, OK; Del City, OK; Lake Aluma, OK; Bethany, OK; The Village, OK