Westchester, Pennsylvania Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Westchester live answering plans for area code ( 484).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Westchester answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Westchester Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Westchester call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
West Chester is a borough in Chester County and the home of West Chester University of Pennsylvania. The borough is close to a number of historical attractions, including Valley Forge, the Brandywine Battlefield, Longwood Gardens, and Marsh Creek State Park. The West Chester Downtown Historic District is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. West Chester is a somewhat low income area, with almost 10% of families below the poverty line. MTV's Viva La Bam and the movie Marley & Me were both partially filmed in West Chester.
We know Westchester, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Westchester by the Numbers:
- Population: 19144
- Industries: Retail trade; Educational services; Accommodation and food services; Construction; Manufacturing; Professional, scientific, and technical services ; Administrative and support and waste management services
- Area Codes: 610, 484
- Zip Codes: 19380, 19381, 19382, 19383
- Surrounding Cities: Brandywine, DE; Philadelphia, PA; West Goshen, PA; Exton, PA; Downingtown borough, PA; Lionville-Marchwood, PA; Malvern borough, PA; Thorndale, PA; Paoli, PA; Chester Heights borough, PA