Charleston, Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Charleston live answering plans for area code ( 843).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Charleston answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Charleston Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Charleston call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Charleston, SC is the oldest and second-largest city in the Southeast, and is located in the center of South Carolina's coast. Charleston was established in 1670 and was one of the biggest cities on the continent for almost 200 years. Today, Charleston is still one of the fastest growing areas in the state. The city has been named "America's Most Friendly City" and called "the most polite and hospitable city in America" by Southern Living. Charleston is the location of America's first theater and is still ranked in the top 10 theater districts in the country. Charleston has a significant tourism industry and is full of luxury hotels, hotel chains, inns, bed and breakfasts, award-winning restaurants, and quality shopping. Notable attractions include the Charleston Museum (America's First Museum), The Exchange and Provost, The Powder Magazine, The Gibbes Museum of Art, The Fireproof Building, and the The Nathaniel Russell House.
We know Charleston, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Charleston by the Numbers:
- Population: 120479
- Industries: Accommodation and food services; Construction; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Educational services; Health care; Public administration; Administrative and support and waste management services
- Area Codes: 843
- Zip Codes: 29401, 29402, 29403, 29406, 29407, 29409, 29410, 29412, 29413, 29414, 29415, 29416, 29417, 29419, 29422, 29423, 29424, 29425, 29492
- Surrounding Cities: Charlotte, NC; James Island, SC; Bear Swamp, SC; North Charleston, SC; Johns Island, SC; Mount Pleasant, SC; Sullivan's Island, SC; Hanahan, SC; Folly Beach, SC