Columbia, Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Columbia live answering plans for area code ( 803).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Columbia answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Columbia Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Columbia call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Columbia, SC is the capital of the state and a city with a diverse industry in the midst of a predominately farming region. Columbia has become a major industrial, cultural, and educational center within the region. Columbia was chosen as the state capital for its central location and as a compromise between the conflicting interests of farmers, merchants, and planters. The city has maintained its Southern flair while becoming a thriving center for business. Columbia has been ranked 2nd as "America's Most Livable Mid-Sized Communities," and is often chosen as a top place in America to live, retire, and do business.
We know Columbia, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Columbia by the Numbers:
- Population: 129612
- Industries: Manufacturing; Government; Agriculture; Automotive parts; Food processing; Services; Insurance; and Banking
- Area Codes: 803
- Zip Codes: 29201, 29202, 29203, 29204, 29205, 29206, 29207, 29208, 29209, 29210, 29211, 29212, 29214, 29215, 29216, 29217, 29218, 29219, 29220, 29221, 29222, 29223, 29224, 29225, 29226, 29227, 29228, 29229, 29230, 29240, 29250, 29260, 29290, 29292
- Surrounding Cities: Charlotte, NC; Forest Acres, SC; Arcadia Lakes, SC; West Columbia, SC; Cayce, SC; Dentsville, SC; Woodfield, SC; St. Andrews, SC; Springdale, SC