Vancouver, Washington Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Vancouver live answering plans for area code ( 360).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Vancouver answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Vancouver Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Vancouver call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Vancouver, WA is the 4th biggest city in the state and is located on the Columbia River. Vancouver shares its name with the Canadian Vancouver, which is only 300 miles away. They've considered changing the name to Fort Vancouver after the original trading post in the area, but have had no luck so far. From Vancouver you can see the Cascade and Coast Range, including Mount Hood, Mount Saint Helen, Mount Jefferson and Mount Adams. The largest employers in the city are Vancouver Public Schools and Evergreen Public Schools.
We know Vancouver, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Vancouver by the Numbers:
- Population: 162432
- Industries: Construction; Computer and electronic products; Accommodation and food services; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Administrative and support and waste management services; Educational services; Truck transportation
- Area Codes: 360
- Zip Codes: 98660, 98661, 98662, 98663, 98664, 98665, 98666, 98667, 98668, 98682, 98683, 98684, 98685, 98686, 98687
- Surrounding Cities: Portland, OR; Minnehaha, WA; Walnut Grove, WA; Five Corners, WA; Hazel Dell South, WA; Hazel Dell North, WA; Orchards, WA; Barberton, WA; Mill Plain, WA