Anger is a natural emotion that is a part of our human make-up.
While anger, in and of itself is not harmful, what we do with that anger can have long-lasting consequences. It is natural to feel the emotion of anger rise within you when you feel wronged or threatened. This lesson aims to raise awareness of how to manage that anger rather than letting it manage you!
Topics covered in this series:
- Day 1 – Anger Management – Defined – Client Worksheet
- Day 1 – Anger Management – Defined – Facilitator Outline
- Day 2 – Anger Management – Bad Response – Client Worksheet
- Day 2 – Anger Management – Bad Response – Facilitator Outline
- Day 3 – Anger Management – Good Responses – Client Worksheet
- Day 3 – Anger Management – Good Response – Facilitator Outline