If all the world lived up to its true potential and lived out their own unique calling, it would be quite a different place. We’re all gifted, unique and developed into who we are by a combination of life experiences, genetics, faith and more but with this comes the responsibility to know ourselves and to live an authentic life where we can be empowered to make a difference in the world. This lesson digs into what it means to be uniquely us.
Lessons in this series:
- Individualism – Defined
- Individualism – Challenged
- Individualism – The Factors of Fear Pt 1
- Individualism – The Factors of Fear Pt 2
- Individualism – Tools Pt 1
- Individualism – Tools Pt 2
- Individualism – Creating a Masterpiece Life
- Individualism – Authenticity
If you're interested in downloading this first lesson series, please fill out this form below and a link to download your content will be emailed to you directly.