What does it take to be a leader? Do you have the skills to be the authority figure in your organization? Leadership requires a steady, creative mind and an ability to help others live up to their full potential under your supervision. A good leader knows when to submit and when to step up to the plate. This series explores some of the most important skills required to lead with excellence. Feel free to download today and present to your team, class or study group.
Topics in this Series:
- Leadership – Accountability
- Leadership – Setting Right Expectations
- Leadership – Submitting to Authority
- Leadership – Creativity & Innovation – CEO
- Leadership – Creativity & Innovation – Tools
- Leadership – Authority – The Four Legs of Leadership
- Leadership – Authority – How to Handle
Each individual lesson includes a client worksheet and a leader guide.
Download for Free
If you’re interested in downloading this first lesson series, please fill out this form below and a link to download your content will be emailed to you directly.