How we perceive the world is unique to our past experiences, our failures, our hurts, our pain. We all have a different way of looking at things through our own lens of reference. This series explains how perception can be skewed and how we might take a step out of our own viewpoint to see how others think and see the world. It’s a great lesson in empathy and understand others’ points of views, a skill we all could use as we go through our busy lives.
- Perception – How You See the World (Series 1 of 6)
- Perception – Judgment (Series 2 of 6)
- Perception – Stereotyping (Series 3 of 6)
- Perception – Paradigm Shifts (Series 4 of 6)
- Perception – Thought Life (Series 5 of 6)
- Perception – See the World Clearly (Series 6 of 6)r content…
Each individual lesson includes a client worksheet and a leader guide.
Download for Free
If you’re interested in downloading this first lesson series, please fill out this form below and a link to download your content will be emailed to you directly.