Deep in our core lies the base of our value system. Concepts such as integrity, respect and honor, responsibility, persistence, dignity and loyalty all are determined by what we hold as values. This series seeks to explain how values work and what we can do to ensure we’re living out a life of integrity. Join with us and explore this series for free.
Topics in this Series:
- Values – Defined (Series 1 of 11)
- Values – Chosen (Series 2 of 11)
- Values – Integrity (Series 3 of 11)
- Values – Respect and Honor (Series 4 of 11)
- Values – Honesty (Series 5 of 11)
- Values – Responsibility/Dependability (Series 6 of 11)
- Values – Persistence (Series 7 of 11)
- Values – Citizenship – being a good one (Series 8 of 11)
- Values – Dignity (Series 9 of 11)
- Values – Flexibility (Series 10 of 11)
- Values – Loyalty (Series 11 of 11)
Each individual lesson includes a client worksheet and a leader guide.
Download for Free
If you’re interested in downloading this first lesson series, please fill out this form below and a link to download your content will be emailed to you directly.