Most of us want to live up to our full potential. This series is a collection of various life skills lessons aimed at making us stronger in some of the key growth areas of our lives. From being adaptable, to being well-prepared, from diversity awareness to perseverance, this collection of curriculum is perfect for use in a classroom environment, in a small group, in a recovery program or even a self-study. Download this executive function curriculum for free today and let us know what you think as you craft a better life, starting today!
Topics in this Series:
- Boundaries (Series 1 of 14)
- Focus (Series 2 of 14)
- Perseverance/Determination (Series 3 of 14)
- Add Value (Series 4 of 14)
- Adaptability (Series 5 of 14)
- Adaptability to Environment (Series 6 of 14)
- Real Life Statics for People w/Records (Series 7 of 14)
- Importance of Preparation (Series 8 of 14)
- Diversity (Series 9 of 14)
- Reading Is Fundamental (Series 10 of 14)
- Knowing when to give up (Series 11 of 14)
- Success Team – Dream Team (Series 12 of 14)
- Resourceful Research (Computer) (Series 13 of 14)
- Personal Mission Statement (Series 14 of 14)
Each individual lesson includes a client worksheet and a leader guide.
Download for Free
If you’re interested in downloading this first lesson series, please fill out this form below and a link to download your content will be emailed to you directly.