Does your business depend on travel? Are you able to communicate and work efficiently out of your vehicle? Here are a few incredible gadgets that will make your business-to-go more proficient.
- 1. Universal Hybrid charger, Solio holds enough charge for up to a year, and it works with over 3,200 devices. Charge your gadgets via the sun while driving or at remote locations where electric plug-ins are not an option. Pick it up for only $99.95.
- 2. Wilson Electronics’ iBooster will help you to stop losing or dropping calls while traveling. The iBooster cradles your phone and its car antenna promises to reduce dropped calls, extend the range of the signal and increase data rates. Available for iPhone, Blackberry Curve, Storm, and more universal model that works with all phones and carriers. The iBooster is listed at $289.95.
- 3. The Auto Exce mDesk can transform your car into your ideal workspace. Your mobile office isn’t always the ideal environment for good posture and may not be well organized. Auto Exec mDesk is a foldable desk that fits in a car’s passenger seat and is secured by the seatbelt, has a work surface for your laptop, storage area and even has a hanging file folder. This self standing case has ten storage compartments and a removable 150 watt inverter that connects into your car’s cigarette lighter to charge all your mobile devices. It is available for $78.17.
- 4. Kensington Wi-Fi finder helps strengthen your Wi- to save time and frustration on the road. This gadget can attach to your key chain or laptop bag, will find Wi-Fi hotspots and indicate the signal’s strength at the click of one button; all for just $29.99.
- 5. Verizon (VZ) and its MiFi 2200 just turned carpooling into a high-tech Wi-Fi cafe experience. This device creates a wireless hot spot that connects up to five Wi-Fi enabled gadgets at the same time. It is the size of eight stacked credit cards and weighs just over 2 ounces, making it extremely easy to transport. Plans start as low as $39.99 a month.