As the world goes increasingly mobile and business is done on-the-fly now more than ever, a virtual receptionist could be the best bang for the buck. Consider this: Every time you miss a call while you’re out on a job or your receptionist calls in sick, you’re missing potential income.
So, here are five reasons why you should consider letting the experts here at VoiceNation answer your important calls:
- People search your business out at all hours of the night. Do you really want to answer that business call at 11:00p.m.? No sweat, VoiceNation is here all hours of the day and night.
- Professionally trained operators answer your calls. No more guessing on how your receptionist is representing your business on the phone. We’ve got the best training facility and philosophy in the business and it reflects in the quality of the call.
- Your receptionist won’t be calling in sick on those crazy-busy days. Everyone knows we all can get a little “spring fever” but we’re always fully-staffed and trained according to your script. We’ve got your back!
- Potential customers + missed calls = lost revenue … I know, it’s not rocket science but it happens a lot. When you’re out taking care of another customer you could be missing a connection with one of your greatest potential recurring clients. Don’t let it happen!
- You control exactly how you want your service to work. Our virtual live answering service is so easy to setup, monitor and tweak that you’ll wonder why you didn’t call us earlier. Our Dashboard is like air traffic control for your calls and you’re the controller, right down to the smallest detail.
So this spring as you get ready for the summer rush, why not hire a professional team of experts to answer your calls … virtually! Free up that receptionist area and set up a coffee bar instead. Go ahead, make room for the VoiceNation team.
Plans start at just $30/month! Check it out!