Gainesville, Florida Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Gainesville live answering plans for area code ( 352).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Gainesville answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Gainesville Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Gainesville call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Gainesville, FL is best known as the location of the University of Florida, the 7th biggest student population in the country. Gainesville has been chosen "#1 place to live in North America" and as a "best places to live and play" city, but on the other hand, it was ranked harshly for their job market and called the "5th meanest city in the USA" as well. This was because of poor treatment of the homeless and restriction of soup kitchens. Historically, Gainesville has been inhabited for over 1200 years. Later, the town was a food depot for the Confederacy, and a place that many free men chose to settle. This means that Gainesville has been a center for activism and civil rights, even being called "The Berkeley of the South." The city is currently addressing the problem of population sprawl and trying to limit the growth of suburbs and add to downtown apartment living.
We know Gainesville, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Gainesville by the Numbers:
- Population: 125326
- Industries: Educational services; Accommodation and food services; Health care; Construction; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Public administration; Administrative and support and waste management services
- Area Codes: 352
- Zip Codes: 32601, 32602, 32603, 32604, 32605, 32606, 32607, 32608, 32609, 32610, 32611, 32612, 32613, 32614, 32627, 32635, 32641, 32653
- Surrounding Cities: Jacksonville, FL; Micanopy, FL; Alachua, FL; La Crosse, FL; Waldo, FL; Archer, FL; Brooker, FL; Hawthorne, FL; McIntosh, FL