Grand Rapids, Michigan Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Grand Rapids live answering plans for area code ( 616).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Grand Rapids answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Grand Rapids Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Grand Rapids call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Grand Rapids, located on the Grand River about 25 miles east of Lake Michigan, is nicknamed the "Furniture City", as it is home to five of the world's leading office furniture companies. On November 10th, 2004, the grand premier of The Polar Express was held in the city and is the movie's setting and home of the book's author who plays the main character. Grand Rapids is home to many tourist attractions including John Ball Park, Gerald R. Form Museum, the JW Marriott Hotel, and the Van Andel Museum Center. Because a Newsweek article listed Grand Rapids as a "dying city", the community came together for a 5,000-person lip dub in May 2011. Film critic Roger Ebert said it was "the greatest music video ever made".
We know Grand Rapids, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Grand Rapids by the Numbers:
- Population: 188166
- Industries: Construction, Transportation equipment, Educational services, Accommodation and food services, Professional, scientific, and technical services, Furniture and related product manufacturing, Health care
- Area Codes: 616
- Zip Codes: 49501, 49502, 49503, 49504, 49505, 49506, 49507, 49508, 49509, 49510
- Surrounding Cities: East Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Walker, Comstock Park, Northview, Kentwood, Grandville, Forest Hills