Paterson, New Jersey Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive Paterson live answering plans for area code ( 973).
Have questions? Call 877.554.6222 to speak to someone today.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your Paterson answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New Paterson Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our Paterson call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
Paterson, New Jersey, is known as the "Silk City" because it was a large silk producer early in its history. Predominately a mill town, Paterson powered its industry by harnessing the power of the nearby Great Falls. Silk was its most productive item, but the area also manufactured firearms, textiles, and railroad locomotives. Paterson was also the site of many experiments as the submarine was invented and developed, and you can still find early models in the town's museums. Today, the town is supported by small businesses and entrepreneurs, many who are immigrants. They comprise the largest portion of Paterson's economy as their main industries have become less relevant. Recently, Paterson experienced severe flooding and damage during Hurricane Irene and was declared part of the disaster zone.
We know Paterson, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
Paterson by the Numbers:
- Population: 146309
- Industries: Manufacturing (silk/fabric dying/textiles), Finance, Sales, and Healthcare
- Area Codes: 862, 973
- Zip Codes: 07501, 07502, 07503, 07504, 07505, 07509, 07510, 07513, 07514, 07522, 07524, 07530, 07533, 07543, 07544
- Surrounding Cities: Newark, NJ; Manhattan, NY; Prospect Park borough, NJ; Haledon borough, NJ; Elmwood Park borough, NJ; West Paterson borough, NJ; Fair Lawn borough, NJ; Hawthorne borough, NJ; Totowa borough, NJ; Clifton, NJ