York, Pennsylvania Live Answering Service
No Surprises. No Hidden Fees. No Worries!
Pick from one of our all-inclusive York live answering plans for area code ( 717).
40 for 40
No transfers. Just messages.
1.00 per addl. min.
Only pay for the minutes used
1.15 per addl. min.
A solid plan to start with
1.10 per addl. min.
Our most popular plan
1.05 per addl. min.
Ready for growing call volume!
1.00 per addl. min.
For your growing business
0.95 per addl. min.
Elite-level service & minutes
0.90 per addl. min.
*Price per additional minute ranges from $0.90 to $1.15, depending on the plan.
All the Business Features You Need
Hire your York answering service team with peace of mind. Many call centers lure you in with low prices only to charge you extra for all the features you need to be successful. With VoiceNation Live you get a team of live operators and ALL our services and features no matter what plan you choose.
Our service is about more than just answering your phone. We are proud to be a part of your team. Your live answering service should be as creative and flexible as you. Choose a plan today, or if you want to try it first, sign up for a 7 day free trial
Try it FREE
Any Phone Number
- New York Telephone Number
- Toll Free Number
- Use Your Current Phone
- 24/7 Service -- Even on Holidays
- Industry trained professionals
- Live call transfer
- Lowest Hold Times In the Industry
- Online Account Management
- Customized Scripts
- Situation-based call transfer
Money Saving Benefits
- No Equipment to Buy
- Reports to analyze usage
- All-inclusive pricing
- Never miss another call
Most live answering services under-staff to increase profits. Our York call center is over-staffed in anticipation of your growth. We don't just want to be your answering service, we want to be a vital part of your team. That's why we don't nickel and dime you with hidden fees. All plans with VoiceNation include every feature and service so there are never any surprises.
York, PA is a historical city, also known as the White Rose City for the symbol of the House of York. It is the 14th largest city in the state. York was initially known as Yorktown when it was founded in 1741 and named after the town in England with the same name. During the American Revolutionary War, York was the capital of the Continental Congress and the location where The Articles of Confederation were first drafted. York actually considers itself the first Capital of the United States. The York Peppermint Pattie was created in York in 1940. York has been called an "architectural museum," with four historical districts, including the Fairmount Historic District, Northwest York Historic District, Springdale Historic District, and York Historic District.
We know York, its people, and its businesses. Let us help you to grow your business while allowing you to focus on those things that you do best.
York by the Numbers:
- Population: 43884
- Industries: Manufacturing; Retail trade; Accommodation and food services; Construction; Administrative and support and waste management services; Professional, scientific, and technical services; Transportation and warehousing
- Area Codes: 717
- Zip Codes: 17401, 17402, 17403, 17404, 17405, 17406, 17407, 17415
- Surrounding Cities: Lancaster, PA; Baltimore, MD; Philadelphia, PA; North York borough, PA; Grantley, PA; Valley View, PA; West York borough, PA; Tyler Run-Queens Gate, PA; East York, PA; Emigsville, PA; Shiloh, PA