Executive function skills enable us to take charge and to get things done. These skills are crucial to successfully strategizing, planning and multitasking in our day to day lives. Executive function happens in the frontal lobe of our brains, acting as a regulation mechanism in our minds. These skills can be learned and practiced so we’ve prepared a six-lesson series on developing some of the key concepts of executive function. Download for free today.
Topics in this Series:
- Executive Function – Managing Your Attention (Multi-Tasking)
- Executive Function – Task Analysis
- Executive Function – Planning Steps vs Priorities
- Executive Function – Goal Setting – Why
- Executive Function – Goal Setting – How
- Executive Function – Goal Setting – Tools
Each individual lesson includes a client worksheet and a leader guide.
Download for Free
If you’re interested in downloading this first lesson series, please fill out this form below and a link to download your content will be emailed to you directly.