I don’t know about you, but we are always in search of inspirational, practical, and helpful books guaranteed to ignite a little something inside of us. If we can take even the smallest amount of advice or new perspective and implement it into our everyday lives, it’s a book worth the read.
It’s Spring Break and as much as we’d like to be relaxing on the beach with a good book in hand, that isn’t exactly feasible. However, we did find a cool list of some really great books to help inspire you, no matter where you are spending your Spring Break.
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future, by Chris Guillebeau.
- Better by Mistake: The Unexpected Benefits of Being Wrong, by Alina Tugend.
- Building a Small Business That Warren Buffett Would Love, by Adam Brownlee.
- Mob Rules: What the Mafia Can Teach the Legitimate Businessman, by Louis Ferrante.
- Mother Teresa, CEO: Unexpected Principles for Practical Leadership, by Ruma Bose & Lou Faust.
- Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur, by Ryan Blair with Don Yaeger.
- The Startup Owner’s Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company, by Steve Blank and Bob Dorf.
*Book recommendations by entrepreneur.com.